Forums

Welcome to the ModTalk forums, the online community where fellow RVers share the modifications they make to their RVs. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum FAQ. It’s full of information to help you get started discussing your mods. In order to post, you will need to register. This helps us to ensure good quality discussion among fellow RVers. It just takes a minute and the rewards are endless…really!

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Search 

Newbie but Older than Dirt

UserPost

3:09 pm
December 21, 2017

ItalGerBrit

Mod Newbie

posts 1

Recently traded an American Tradition for a Freightliner Semi RV conversion and know nothing about the house side of the truck. No manuals at all so having to figure it all out with a multi-meter and flipping switches. Bumped into MOD article when researching the thermostat in my RV and up pops an article about adding LEDS to indicate when the furnace is on. Because of that, I joined the mod forum and look forward to digging into the info available here. Hope to add to the knowledge base as I sort the new truck/RV out. Have added several led indicator/warning lights to my Hummer control panels so might be able to add info in that regard. 

9:11 am
January 15, 2018

Notme2

Mod Newbie

Louisiana

posts 5

Welcome to ModMyRv. 

Feel free to post your mods in the Member Mods forum

About the ModMyRV forum

Currently Online:

4 Guests

Maximum Online: 96