Forums

Welcome to the ModTalk forums, the online community where fellow RVers share the modifications they make to their RVs. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum FAQ. It’s full of information to help you get started discussing your mods. In order to post, you will need to register. This helps us to ensure good quality discussion among fellow RVers. It just takes a minute and the rewards are endless…really!

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Search 

Roof water leaks

UserPost

8:15 pm
July 12, 2017

Cbowers949

Mod Newbie

posts 2

Everyone that had experience with RV's knows the issues with roof leaks! I've heard some people say to have bed liner coating sprayed on your roof, but the down side seems to be if you ever have to change out a fixture on the roof it's really tough to do. Has any one tried the spray on “Flex Shield ”  to seal problem area's ?

1:16 pm
August 1, 2017

Cbowers949

Mod Newbie

posts 2

Cbowers949 said:

Everyone that had experience with RV's knows the issues with roof leaks! I've heard some people say to have bed liner coating sprayed on your roof, but the down side seems to be if you ever have to change out a fixture on the roof it's really tough to do. Has any one tried the spray on “Flex Shield ”  to seal problem area's ?

Roof Leaks and Prevention 

Please give me your advice on the products and procedures you've had best results!

5:36 pm
August 16, 2017

pz

Mod Newbie

posts 1

Cbowers949 said:

I thought about that, but I believe it is a petrolium-based product that is not compatible with many roof membranes.

About the ModMyRV forum

Currently Online:

6 Guests

Maximum Online: 96

Forums:

Groups: 2

Forums: 13

Topics: 919

Members:

There are 23833 members

There are 1 guests

ModMyRV has made 302 posts