Forums

Welcome to the ModTalk forums, the online community where fellow RVers share the modifications they make to their RVs. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum FAQ. It’s full of information to help you get started discussing your mods. In order to post, you will need to register. This helps us to ensure good quality discussion among fellow RVers. It just takes a minute and the rewards are endless…really!

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Search 

Heated hose recommendations

UserPost

7:26 pm
April 4, 2014

OnceFired

Mod Enthusiast

Texas

posts 14

Hey all

Been forever since I posted last.  Haven't been in our RV since last September, other than to winterize it.

I want to be able to use my motorhome more in the winter.  Since I'm in TX, winter usually means a lot easier than most places.  I can get by with electric blankets + a dehumidifier for heat, but water to the coach is always the problem.

I found a heated hose called Pirit Hose and wanted to hear any reviews on that one, or other brands featuring the same sort of heating solution.  Do they work well?  Are they worth the $$$?

ZAG

9:13 pm
September 25, 2018

Harvey

Mod Newbie

posts 1

I have the same type of heated hose that you mentioned and it has worked well for me. I am a full timer in Canada so if works up here you should have no problem with same type of hose down South.

About the ModMyRV forum

Currently Online:

8 Guests

Maximum Online: 96

Forums:

Groups: 2

Forums: 13

Topics: 938

Members:

There are 29270 members

There are 1 guests

ModMyRV has made 302 posts