ModMyRV.com Has a New Look and New Content
Submitted on: 12/14/08
|Mod Rating:||Viewed: 8573 times|
Share your experiences and connect with others who’ve actually done what’s described in this mod. If that’s YOU, click the “I Did This Mod!” button. See the FAQ for more information on this very cool feature!
Congratulations! You've “Done the Mod”. You should see your gravatar displayed in all it's glory over in the sidebar. Don't have a gravatar? Visit www.gravatar.com and sign up for one. It's free and once you do, your new gravatar will appear in the sidebar and in the comments you make on any mod. See the FAQ for more information.
After many tireless hours of work, the new look and content of ModMyRV.com is finally here! While some things have changed, others stayed the same, like the forums. Why change a good thing? Here is a run-down of what’s new:
- Home Page - new layout, featured content, popular mods, recent comments, news, and a new tag cloud to help you get directly to the mods you’re interested in.
- Sidebar - new tabbed layout to help get more mod information in one place so you don’t have to click around to find the mod you want to do.
- Mods Page - new layout displaying mod pictures, comments, and ratings, and the categories for the mod. Navigation is also easier with numbered mod pages.
- Videos Page - this is a new page to the site and is a collection of RV-related videos from around the web, with how-to’s, mods, funny stuff, and much more.
- Resources Page - this is a new page chock full of links, software, ebooks, and other mod forums. There is so much information here, it may take a while to get through!
- FAQ Page - we added some more questions and answers about mods.
- About Page - the about page has a new layout and streamlined information so you can quickly see who we are and what we’re about, though it should be obvious!
- Contact page - where did it go? To contact us, we have provided a link to our contact page at the bottom of every page, along with our terms and conditions and privacy information.
Please bear with us during this transition to the new site. Hopefully, we have done our homework and nothing is broken or doesn’t work right. If you have any problems, please let us know in the forums or drop us an email. And feel free to make any suggestions that will help us get to you the mods need to do!